The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We are working with Canada West Ski Areas Association guidelines and will continue to follow some extra health measures to help keep our guests and staff safe this season.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not come to the hill.
- Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
- Please do not enter the chalet or the equipment rental building if you have tested positive for COVID-19
- Please use the Guest Entrance area ONLY to enter the park. Employee entrance is for employees
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization throughout the facilities. There will be hand sanitizer available
- Deep clean of facilities every evening, and high touch/heavy traffic areas (such as bathrooms, tables etc.) will be cleaned regularly
- STORAGE BINS & LOCKERS FOR PERSONAL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE (VERY LIMITED SUPPLY) INSIDE THE CHALET. NO PERSONAL ITEMS CAN BE LEFT IN THE DAY LODGE. PLEASE LEAVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS OF ANY KIND IN YOUR VEHICLE. USE YOUR VEHICLE AS YOUR LOCKER. IF YOU ARE DROPPED OFF, ALL ITEMS WILL BE STORED OUTSIDE, THERE WILL BE NO INSIDE STORAGE OF PERSONAL ITEMS. OPTIMIST HILL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS LEFT ON SITE OUTSIDE OR IN ANY BUILDINGS.
- ANY BAGS LEFT UNATTENDED OR LEFT INSIDE THE CHALET WILL BE REMOVED BY STAFF.
- There will be no outside food/beverages permitted in the chalet. Should you wish to bring your own lunch/food, which is welcomed, please consume those food items in your private vehicles or outside around our firepits. This season we will have a food service available with light snacks, to be consumed outside. Please use garbage receptacles for any disposal.
ARRIVING AND PURCHASING LIFT PASSES (OR SEASON PASS DAILY LIFT TICKET)
All lift ticket purchases MUST be conducted at the Windows outside. Follow signage. Release forms for rentals and tubes can be signed in our reception shed/shelter. If a season pass holder, or using own equipment, release forms not required.
One Tube per person.
All lessons must be pre-booked.
With extra precautions for health and safety in place, we do anticipate longer waits to get equipment this season. If you are taking lessons, please come early!
Sanitation of equipment will take place daily.
Will have staff to assist with boot sizing & forms to help limit contact.
WITH THESE GUIDELINES IN MIND, LET’S BE KIND TO EACH OTHER, BECAUSE OUR MISSION IS TO HAVE FUN, SAFELY!!