JOB / VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
NOTE: SEND IN RESUMES TO: email@example.com
Jobs – Currently no job openings at this time – 2020-2021 SEASON
- LIFT OPERATORS – WILL RECEIVE ON-SITE TRAINING
- SNOWBOARD + SKI INSTRUCTORS – CSIA OR CASI CERTIFIED
- TECHNICIANS – COURSE GIVEN / WORKING WITH HEAD BINDINGS
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Apply Today!
Optimist Hill at Diefenbaker Park includes a 70-foot hill with groomed lanes for snow-tubing, skiing and snowboarding, terrain park, and two magic carpets (conveyor lifts) for an easy commute to the top of the hill. We’re committed to an inclusive, accessible, and affordable facility for everyone. To do so, we need volunteers like you!
Once Optimist Hill is open for the season (late November or early December) hours will be Wednesday through Friday, 4pm to 8pm and Weekends from 11am – 8pm, weather permitting and volunteers are needed to help in the tube zone, checking lift passes, handing out rental tubes, directing customer traffic and helping clean and tidy the chalet.
- Fill out this Volunteer Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (lift passes given at the end of each volunteer shift)
Volunteer Program proudly supported by: